Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been obtained
from sources, which we believe reliable and accurate.
If there is any inaccuracies are found, it would be greatly
appreciated if it is informed to the
webteam as soon as possible.
Mrs. Kamalakumari Selvarajah
Mrs. Kamalakumari Selvarajah passed away on Tuesday the 03rd November 2009 in London, UK.
She was hailed from Thunnalai, Karaveddy and was residing with her daughter in London, UK.
She is the
- Daughter of Late Veluppillai and Kamalambikai
- Wife of Mr. Naganathan Selvarajah
- Loving Mother of
- Muraledaran (Australia) -- At Hartley from 1973-1980
- Late Giritharan -- at Hartley from 1975-1982),
- Subashini (Jaffna),
- Shanthini and
- Sharmini (London)
- Loving Sister of Balakumaran and Sivakumaran
- Mother in Law of Dr.Sukanya, Ramesh, Shanmuganthan and Uthyakumaran
- Grand Mother of Sivashankar, Ithushankari, Anusha, Janakan, Harishan, Nirushan ,Abishan and Abishek
Rituals and Cremation:
- Sunday November 08th 2009 From 12:00 - 15:00 HRS
- Hendon Crematorium,
- Holders Hill Road,
- London, NW7 1NB
Muraledaran (Australia): +61-3-9803-7870
Selvarajah, Shanthini and Sharmini (UK): +442088636768
Subathini (Sri Lanka): +94212228868
Mr. Sri Sritharan (HCPPA, Victoria)
Mr. Harri P Harrichandiran (HCPPA, UK)